Monday, 12 May 2014

5. How did you attract/address your audience?

Before my magazine I done questionnaires which helped me know what the audience wanted and what they like. The questions also helped me identify what kind of things they would to be put in a music magazine.
Furthermore the things that I done to attract my audience was I made plan. This helped me understand my audience more and know what they would like. in addition  I also used words that they would understand such as slang. The mise-en-scene I used would attract my audience because they dress like the models I used. For the boys I chose to make him wear winter cloths as due to the fact that my magazine is coming out in December and people would buy what he is wearing.
for the females I choose to make them wear jersey tops which refers to my ideal reader as she likes to wear jersey tops and look like old school.




No comments:

Post a Comment