Friday, 23 May 2014

1.In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?



 







The Differences between the two magazines is that with my one, it has the date that it’s going to come out. It also has twitter, Facebook and Instagram so that people could follow and read more. In addition the differences between the two magazines are that the font is completely different I have gone for a more basic font but in the XXL magazine they is two or more different fonts used. An example of this would be the big title of Lil Wayne’s names. Other differences would be the position of the picture in my magazine I have placed the picture more to the right but in the XXL the picture is at the center.  Furthermore I have chosen my model to wear cloths as but in the XXL one Lil Wayne just has his shorts on and shows his tattoos.

The similarities would be the use of colours I have chosen the same colours as I thought it would be suitable for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment