Thursday, 24 April 2014

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In constructing my magazines, I've learn't how to use varies software's such as photo shop , Prize and many more. The software that I used the most would be Photoshop. This was useful and suitable to use because it made me make the changes that i wanted for my magazines. furthermore the reason why i found my Photoshop useful was because  Prize was useful for the questions and power points. When I started using these software's, I didn't really know how to use them. But as I started using it often I got used to it and it became more easy for me.
 I tried to use other websites such as Dafont but they didn't have what I was looking for so I just things like publisher, word , Photoshop , prize and blogger. I used two different cameras I used a Cannon and a Samsung.



No comments:

Post a Comment